Contact info on the top of the header close to the logo

hello , my website http://capritoptours.com i’d like to set icons (like the widget contacts at the footer actually) at the top of the header close to the logo is it possible? like telefone icon whatsapp icon email etc

Hello,

You can try to experiment with social plugins, but it looks like your issue requires some coding and testing on different screen resolutions, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

By the way, Sydney Pro theme can display phone, email, and address above the header.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello, I am also using Sydney Pro and I need to change the email icon in the header to a whatsapp icon and instead of a mailto: click action I need it just like the phone action. Even if I enter a phone number instead of an email I still get the mailto: click action. It would be great if we could customize the header contact info in the same way we can customize the social icons in the social menu. Any help is appreciated.

Hello,

Please create a new topic for your issue in Sydney Pro support forum to keep forums in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Ok, will do! Thanks.

You are welcome! And thank you :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.