Contact in header image

Hello, I need to create a landingpage with contact inside the header image. I tried this solution, did all the steps and ended with the same problem as the other member. Contact form on top of homepage slider

Is there a other way to solve this without hiding the contact form on mobiles? My client wants a landingpage with a contactform inside a hero image. Maybe I need a absolute different way to do this?

https://brownemedia.de/798/

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. I am happy to help with your queries.

Have you been able to show the form to overlay the main header on desktop screen? Please confirm.

Perhaps I add a little adjustment to make it appears on mobile device.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hello, I deactivated the plugins for this after I seen that the contactform is also on top of other pages. Here´s a screenshot to show what happens when I want to create a new side with elementor.

I just activated the plugins for you to check. https://brownemedia.de/798/

Hi,

Thank you updating me.

Seems likely the ideal way to show the form on smaller creen is not to overlay the header area as it against the image height. So there would be second row for the form on mobile screen. Are you OK with it?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thanks for your reply. Yes, think thats technically the only solution. My client wants a website with 2 landingpages. The current process is based on the slider but only cause I found a existing request of a different member. But it would be great as hero image so I can use the normal slider on the frontpage.

For that case, I’d suggest a pop up botton on the main header image/slider, that will open a form in an animated popup. What do you think?

Adding, if you want to have a form that overlays header image, you’ll get responsiveness issue on the image. Do you notice that?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thanks for your answer. Today I will talk to my client and see what he thinks. Maybe it´s easier to create something with 2 colums via elementor and remove the space between menu and the “elementor creation”.

Hi,

You’re welcome.

Adding further, you may want to check this documentation, that will guide on working with Eleemntor responsive layout.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thank you! I spoken to my client and he´s fine with a simple 2 colum solution. Thanks for the documentation, if I need it I now know where so look. :ok_hand:

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support