Contact Form With File Upload (SiteOrigin Page Builder)?

Do you know of a Contact Form widget (free?) that works with SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has the ability of clients to upload a file (JPG or PNG photo for use with business cards) directly in the contact form?

I am currently using Perth Theme but have the pro version rights if that helps.

Hello there,

Thank you for asking.

I was thinking that you should consider to use Contact Form 7 plugin. It supports file upload. Head on here for more detailed documentation of how to.

To display your contact form through the Site Origin Page Builder, you should use “Text” widget.

You can simply insert the contact form shortcode in the “Content” box.

I hope this is what you are looking for.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Thank you for your help. I appreciate you.

I am trying to test my contact form but get message when trying to submit that says “Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method.”

Hello @dgrylas,

Could you confirm if the issue also happens with the default WordPress theme?

Regards,
Kharis

I deleted the contact form and added a new form with short code “[contact-form-7 id=“688” title=“Contact Us”]” and it worked? Not sure why

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me.

Could you please post your URL here so I can have a closer look?

Regards,
Kharis

My site is still under construction so not live yet. How would you suggest I share it with you?

I am using Contact form 7 on at least 4 sites now. It was a VERY good suggestion from a very talented and knowledgable friend at the top of this post! :slight_smile: I’m very happy with it. Not easy but I was able to figure it out and make it do what I wanted. J@Jriangle.com

Dear @dgrylas,

I’m afraid the issue isn’t related to our theme. Could you confirm if your PHP mail function is properly configured on your local server?

> How would you suggest I share it with you?

No worries, I’ll be happy to wait your site to go live.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis, I tried your instructions to add this form on my main page. But it shows me the text instead of the form. Please help. www.techilinks.com Thanks and regards, Imtiaz

Dear Imtiaz,

I visited the link you shared. I can see contact form is already there. Have you been able to manage it by yourself? Do you still need an assistance on this matter?

Regards,
Kharis

Dear Kharis,
Thank you for the reply. Yes I managed to add the form, But it looks a bit out of size/style and couldn’t hide the table border.
Then ive looked into adding pirate forms widget with contacts design layout. It gives me Missing Widget - siteorigin widget headline widget,contact form widget etc.

If you could let me know either one would be a great help.

thanks and regards,
Imtiaz

Hi Kharis. Is there any way you can answer a question in Perth-pro? Even a yes or no would help. Thank you for your help. J

https://athemes.com/forums/topic/services-type-a-b-shapes/

Dear Kharis,
Further to my previous post, Will it be possible to get the contact form similar to (Size wise) http://www.mgit.edu.au/

Thanks and regards,
Imtiaz

Dear Imtiaz,

Would you please revert back to this state?

> Yes I managed to add the form, But it looks a bit out of size/style and couldn’t hide the table border.

So I could suggest you custom CSS code to hide that border.

Regards,
Kharis

Dear Kharis,
Thank you for the reply. Sorry for the delay. I have reverted back. Border is set to “0” . Still it shows.
I would want the message (label) and (text) to be aligned with Name,email and to be smaller text area.

Thanks and regards,
Imtiaz

Dear Imtiaz,

To completely get rid of the table border inside contact form 7, could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

.wpcf7-form th,
.wpcf7-form td{
  border: none;
}

Regards,
Kharis

I’m trying to use Contact Form 7 but when I test it and push send, it just keeps thinking. Any help?

Hello there,

What did you mean by “keeps thinking”? Could you please be more details? I just tried to send a message. It seems to be working fine. I got “Thank you for your message. It has been sent.” message after hitting the send button.

Regards,
Kharis