Contact form - phonenumber

Hello,

Arghh… I can’t find it.
In the contactform there is ‘Telefoonnummer’, there is a black line around the box. The other boxes are grey. Can you tell me why this is and how to resolve it.

I’m so happy with your theme! It was a first try out for me, but it look great and i can add it in so many ways!

Best regards,

Sandra.

highlandgamesbythesea.nl (remove it when read, thanks)

Hello Sandra,

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up).

input[type="tel"] {
    color: #666;
    border: 1px solid #ebebeb;
    border-radius: 3px;
    font-weight: 400;
    padding: 13px;
}

input[type="tel"]:focus {
    color: #111;
}

By the way, it would be nice if you leave your feedback for Perth theme on WordPress.org, here is a quick link :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello I am using the Moesia Template, I have anumber of issues with the colors, they are as follows:

Please follow link to:

https://eyesontarget.co.uk/category/corporate-investigations/

1. Menu at the top, I would like to change the color of the tab when hovering at present it is very dark and blanks out the text!

2. There is a very faint grey line around the main text area and on the side bar, I would like to change the color!

3. Within the side bar the text color is a very faint grey color, I would like to change the color!

4. On the drop down menu I would like to change the background color and the category text.

Please can you help.

Many Thanks

Hello,

Please create a separate topic for each of your issues in order to make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.