Contact form doesn't transfer the messages

Hi,
I think the contact form doesn’t work. I added the email adress that I wanted the messages to go to, but the person doesn’t receive anything.

Here the site: http://marcotteetassocies.ca/

Thank you,

Sarah

Hello there,

Please check the email address where submitted contact should be delivered to. Is that valid? Or try different email address debug it yourself and verify if email service provider could work with the contact plugin you’re using.

Regards,
Kharis

The email adress is right… I did some test but it doesn’t seem to work… It is for a client so I can’t change the email adress now… How do I know if the email service provider works with that system ?

Sarah

Hello Sarah,

The easiest way is to use other email address temporarily to debug it yourself. As you are using WPForm plugin, you should consult to the plugin author. Before doing so, you may want to check if Sydney Pro code causing you this issue – try temporarily switching to one of default WordPress themes then re-run your test.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello,

I contacted the plugin author to see what I could do to result the situation, but it still doesn’t work. I installed a plugin to debug all the emails. They ask me the from email. What is it and can I connect my client’s email so that he can receive emails from the site ?

Thank you