Contact form but no map

Hi!

I want to add the contact form (already instaled contact form 7) but I do not want the map but instead a background image. Any suggestions about how this can be done please?

Thanks!

Hello MDS,

Where do you want to insert that contact form?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi!

In the frontpage, under a text widget and above footer. You can see an example here

Hello MDS,

You can customize front page, go to front page Widgets, add two Text widgets, set both to 1/2 width in Styling section (you will have to expand it, just like widget options), and add Contact Form 7 shortcode to one of that widgets.

However, you can’t set one background image for both widgets using default theme functionality. But you can provide a link to your website and a link to desired background image after you add contact form and I will try to help you with some custom CSS code.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman!

I’ve added the 2 widgets, the contact form. etc…

You can see/get the image here

Password: lE7yX1bDQwws

Hello MDS,

Please try to use the following CSS code. But please note that I used ID of previous element to target those widgets container, so the code will work as long as previous Text widget (QUER CONHECER MAIS?) is unchanged.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

section#text-12 + div.multicolumn-row.clearfix {
    background-image: url('http://vontade.mdsinsure.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/form_large.png');
    background-size: cover;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Yeah!!! Worked perfectly!!!
Thank you very much.

I’m using Simple Custom CSS since ever.

Thank youu!!!

You are always welcome MDS!

I’m glad that it worked :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.