Contact form background color and design

Hi Kharis
i just need to have one simple contact form for contact page and created other form for all other pages i tried to change the background color for the second one but it also apply to my contact page form plz helphttps://www.kitchentek.com.au/kirribilli/
the id of the form that i want to change the field backgroung color is #wpcf7-f5759

regards
Fatima

Hello Fatima,

If I could understand you correctly, you’d like to change the input fields background color, like of which that read “Your Name”, “Your Email”, etc. Is that correct?

Regards,
Kharis

Yes correct I want to change it from white to transparent black

Hello there,

Try adding the below CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

#pgc-1033-2-0 .wpcf7-form label,
    #pgc-1033-2-0 .wpcf7-form label span,
    #pgc-1033-2-0 .wpcf7-form input[type="text"],
    #pgc-1033-2-0 .wpcf7-form input[type="email"],
    #pgc-1033-2-0 .wpcf7-form input[type="tel"],
    #pgc-1033-2-0 .wpcf7-form textarea {
      background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2);
      color: #fff;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thanks for the code but it looks only for one page i want to apply the css on every page except my contact page i dont want to make any changes on contact page. and want to apply the changes i want with this css to all other pages.
regards
fatima

Hello Fatima,

Try this code:

body:not(.page-id-19) .wpcf7-form label,
    body:not(.page-id-19) .wpcf7-form label span,
    body:not(.page-id-19) .wpcf7-form input[type="text"],
    body:not(.page-id-19) .wpcf7-form input[type="email"],
    body:not(.page-id-19) .wpcf7-form input[type="tel"],
    body:not(.page-id-19) .wpcf7-form textarea {
      background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2);
      color: #fff;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

thank you kharis this code worked perfectly . working with sydney theme i realized that it was a good decision to design my website with this theme it has a power of any premium theme too much flexibility great support . already recommend people to give it a go … thanks again