Contact form 7 widget

Hello Team ,

happy new year ans thank you to continu the best support for 2020 !

Here I have a little problem I use the Rocket theme with jogging contact form and when I choose the check box option it does not appear on the site where did I forget something thank you for your return.

website/contact
I put a little line to symbolize the Box
ckeck-box-missing

Best regard.
B

Hello B,

Your screenshot shows you aren’t using Contact Form 7 widget. That is actually SiteOrigin’s Contact widget. You would probably want to check and read its documentation in this link: https://siteorigin.com/widgets-bundle/contact-form-widget/. Probably there’s something you missed?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hello Kharisblank

Thank you for your answer, actually, I got a little tangled up I thought that the website widget originated from contact form, I will look at their documentation if I want to find my problem.

Thank you so much.
Best regard
D.

Hello D.,

Have you got the issue resolved? Is there anything you can update us?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hello Kharis

Thank you very much for your follow-up, I actually found my answer in the online help on siteOrigin, if that can help some people on this support here is the answer to my question:

Important: When adding a Dropdown Select , Checkboxes or Radio field, please scroll down and add Options to the field. If no options are added, the field won’t display.

Thanks again for your support, it’s really good to be able to count on your help!
Best regard
D.