Contact bank buttonm change

Hello,
How i can change conntact bank form button (submit) to (siųsti). www.taurusmedia.lt

if i buy pro version i can change it easy. but for only button i dont want buy pro :slight_smile:

Hello Mantas,

It looks like you are using CB Contact Form plugin, it seems that it’s deprecated and doesn’t have any translations (translations should be here, but that page doesn’t exist).

I kindly suggest you to try another forms plugin. For example Ninja Forms or Contact Form 7.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you. i wil ltry with contact form 7…
one more question

maybe is possible with code make header button “Susisiekite” be near botom? make it go little bit down?

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

a.roll-button.button-slider {
    margin-top: 100px;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

i use contact form 7… i make it and when i try fill contact form and send for test… i get to my email only notification taht i get new ontact… but it dont send me name email or otehr filled information?? soemthing i am doing wrong? or where i ened search filled info of client?

Hello Mantas,

Please contact Contact Form 7 plugin support here and see what they say.

Kind Regards, Roman.