Conflict with max mega menu after recent install of Sydney Pro

I just installed the sydney pro theme and child after running free sydney and child for over a year and I am having a couple of conflict issues: one with the max mega menu plugin on my site and two with a white bar that appears under the menu intermittently. I had a text widget in the mega menu that appears to no longer be there and my menus appear glitchy. I used the import/export tool to bring over my old setting as per instructions and everything else appears fine just these two issues. Switching back to my old child theme reverts these issues. I should mention that I have quite a bit of css and plugins running as well. Any help would be appreciated. My site is https://www.eddiscsports.org

Hello there,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

@media only screen and (max-width: 1024px) {
      .btn-menu {
        opacity: 0;
      }
      #mainnav-mobi {
        display: block !important;
        top: 0;
        margin-top: 0;
        background-color: transparent;
      }
      #mega-menu-wrap-primary .mega-menu-toggle {
        background-color: transparent;
        line-height: 0;
        position: absolute;
        top: 0;
        right: 0;
        margin-top: -15px;
      }
    }

Regards,
Kharis

unfortunately that did not seem to do anything. the text editor widgets seem to simply be gone, I can go in and simply add them back but they don’t seem to be acting correctly, I cannot get them to change color or get them to center and the menu subs items are not lining up correctly, there seems to be a major conflict between the plugin and theme that I can’t figure out, again switching back to sydney free child reverts the conflict

old theme

pro theme

Hello there,

I am sorry for the delay. Is your site running child theme now? The script optimization compresses HTML source code of your site that doesn’t allow me to indentify the active theme. The mega menu is now having bigger orange border. Do you still see the issue in there?

Regards,
Kharis

No apologies neccessary for the delay. Yes I switched back to the Sydney Free Child, and you can see there is no conflicts, Its only when I activate the Sydney Pro Theme that I encounter the issues. Yes I did add the extra padding to the border its funny I added the border in the Sydney Child and that actually carried over when I switched to Sydney Pro without even exporting