Conflict with google analytics monster insight plugin

Hi there,

I’m using sydney free version and everything works fine but the google analytics monster insight plugin… when active, it appears the js query (I guess this is js) in the frontend of everypage:

<body class=“home page-template page-template-page-templates page-template-page_front-page page-template-page-templatespage_front-page-php page page-id-8 custom-background siteorigin-panels siteorigin-panels-home siteScrolled” style=“margin: 0px;”>__gaTracker(‘require’, ‘displayfeatures’);
__gaTracker(‘require’, ‘linkid’, ‘linkid.js’);
__gaTracker(‘send’,‘pageview’);

<!-- / Google Analytics by MonsterInsights -->

When the plugin is deactivated, problem disappears… is this an already known conflict with this plugin?
Thanks!

Hello there,

Please share the link to download that plugin, so I can try it on my test site.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

Thanks in advance, the official link is https://www.monsterinsights.com/
but in this page they refer all paid options, when I actually use a free one available from the wordpress plugin installer…

Let me know if you can download it directly from there.

Hope so!
Very appreciated for your attention,
Best
Cristy

Hello Cristy,

I am sorry, I can’t get the free one, so I can’t try this plugin to debug this issue with our theme. Could you please try to switch to the default WordPress theme, and see if the issue still presents?

Regards,
Kharis

Morning Kharis,

I activated the twentyseventeen theme and the line still appears… so I guess it’s not your theme but a plugin bug? I will contact them right now, but it you have any suggestions on how to solve this issue I will be very appreciated.

Thanks!
Cristy

Hi Cristy,

Thank you for reporting. I marked this thread as resolved. If you have any other questions, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Regards,
Kharis