Conflict between Contact Form 7 and SYDNEY theme: Can not click into fields

Hi there,

I have developed a WordPress website recently using SYDNEY theme and used a Contact Form 7 form for my clients to be able to contact me. The problem I am experiencing is that other than the first two fields (name and surname), all other fields can not be clicked into using mouse click, however the I can access those field using TAB. Also, when hovering over submit button, I can see that it is active! However, if I press it using ENTER, no matter what I included in the fields, I get the error:“Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method.”

Also, I sought help from Contact Form 7’s plugin author. As per their suggestion, I changed the theme back to the default theme and the problem was resolved. So, it seems that there might be a conflict between the SYDNEY theme and Contact Form 7.

I appreciate if you would please help me resolve this issue.

For your reference, the form is here: http://www.ozrainbow.com.au/contact-us

Regards
Omid

Hello Omid,

I checked your website and yes, it is Page Builder issue. To be exact, some rows are stretched to full width even when you don’t want them to be stretched.

In my opinion, good solution in your case is to move contact form to separate page or to top/bottom of current page.

I really hope that it will help you to resolve your issue.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I have the same problem with a different theme. Any solution? I’m guessing it is some problem with the click event in javascript?

Hello @craigau,

Can you please create your own topic in your theme forum for your question in order to make it easier to help you?

Kind Regards, Roman.