Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.x

Hi. Did you fully updated the theme for compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.x cause since I update th eWoocommerce, my lightbox doen’t works well, the images are open in a new window: http://damienfrancoeur.com/boutique/abstract-digital-artworks-empreinte-ephemere-3/

Thanks.
Damien

Hi,

Yeah, we now let WC handle the products gallery and the lightbox. You just need to update the theme.

Hi. I just update the theme but it still doesn’t work. Before it open the image in a white screen and now in black one…

It does work, that’s the design WC uses for the lightbox, with the black background. Notice that now you have icons on the top right hand side to enlarge or close the lightbox.
Do you want me to give you some custom CSS to change it to white?

Thanks. I just want it as it was before, image opening on a transparent screen on the page. So the problem is wit WC, isn’t?

Try this in Customize > Additional CSS please. We can adjust if needed:

.pswp__bg { background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); }

Sorry. Don’t works. still in a new black window.

You have a missing closing } for .text-slider. None of your code below it works.

Hi. Thanks… Here is what is was looking before : http://damienfrancoeur.com/boutique/abstract-digital-artworks-empreinte-ephemere-3/#!jig[1]/ML/10342

Here is what WC respond to me:

Hi,

We are already adding support for the lightbox like it is shown in the article you mentioned. It’s just that they changed the design. So please fix your missing } to get a white background.

OK! Thanks. Have a wonderful WE.

BR Damien

Hi. Hope you have great summer time.

I have a question about Woo Commerce. Is it possible to put a section of Woo Commerce articles in the home page, which can contain prices, descriptions and quotes?

Here is my website: damienfrancoeur.com

Thanks a lot.

Br
Damien

Hi,

See this Sydney Pro demo please: demo.athemes.com/sp-style-3
Is something like that what you want?

If it is, you need to add a WC shortcode in a Text widget: [recent_products per_page="4" columns="4"]

Many thanks. Its,s working perfectly.

BR
Damien