Comments part is not active

Hi Team
Comment part is missing from my theme. I have checked WP setting and comments are allowed(ticked).
Please help.
Doma

Hello Doma,

It’s displaying fine in my test site with standard WordPress install. Do you have a special plugin enabled like comment plugin or something else? Please try disabling all active plugins at once and see if the comment appears. Then re-activate them one by one to find out of which hides the comment. This procedure will help you diagnose the problematic one, as you would get it, you would find other alternative one, or consult to its author.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank You, Kharis, I will try that and get back to you.
I have one more issue. The theme is not updating on my mobile phone. I have cleared cache and restarted my phone. It’s still showing my old theme. please help :slight_smile:

Hi Kharis, Its all sorted. Deactivating and reactivating plugins helped with theme update on the mobile phone.
For comments- my site is connected to WP.com as well and there I had to tick on allow comment.
It’s sorted. I think I will disconnect my site from Wp.com through Jetpack. :slight_smile:

Great! Glad to hear that you got it sorted.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis