Comments not showing up

Hello! I can’t seem to get a comment option to load on the blog posts. would someone be able to help me?

Hi,

Please check whether the ‘Allow comments’ under the Discussion setting in the post editing screen has been enabled or not.

Then check also the necessary comment settings under the Dashboard > Settings > Discussion menu.

Further adding, check the below documentation that is directly related to this.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hello,

Thank you for your help. Yes, comments have most definitely been allowed. I’m building the post in Elementor so is this a conflict?

Hello there,

Did you compose your post with Elementor entirely and use a special post template? If so, that might be the cause. But I need to do direct checking to find the actual cause. Can you share a link to your post you need help with?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I did compose it entirely with elementor. i’ve made the page public : http://staging.wonnitamac.com/getting-started/ Thank you so much for your help!

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the link.

The problem might be specific to the recent comment widget. To confirm this, try making a new simple post with default tempate and try adding some comments in there. Don’t the comments appear in there as well? Please let me know.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support