Columns on blog page

hi there!

is it possible to change the amount of columns on the blog page in the Masonry style? It now has 3 columns without sidebar, but I need 2 columns WITH sidebar – is that possible? thanx in advance!

Hello @bluewhite,

The amount of columns on the blog page in the Masonry style changes depending on screen size/resolution, for example there is one column on mobile devices.

Yes, it is possible to change the amount of columns on the blog page in the Masonry style but it involves some coding and testing, so this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Ok, thank you anyway!! :slight_smile: I found a different way to do the layout anyway, but one very important information I need though is how I can put a counter to categories in the header menue. It´s only possible yet to have it in the sidebar and the footer – I hope there´s a way to solve the problem without the need to contact another service. I already put the question in another topic, but didn´t get a reply yet.

Regards, Christian (bluewhite)

Okay Christian,

As I understand, you are talking about widget.

Widgets can be placed only in widget areas, Sydney Pro has widget areas only in sidebar, footer, and below header (you can activate it in Sydney Pro options).

I hope that it will help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.