Color automatically changes in layout builder text widget header

I am very thankful to athemes that they have created this awesome sydney theme and gave it for free,but I stuck in midway whenever I am changing the text in the header of layout builder text widget header of demo content suddenly the color of the text also changes to I don’t know how on earth this happens.I stuck here since last 15 days figuring it out but no solution found please please please help me out…

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, so I can check. Also, please let me know if you change the tags in the text, so that may also cause the color to change.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hey, same problem here. Any news on this subject?

Hi @maczi,

Since I haven’t got a website url from the user who reported this issue, we haven’t been able to work on it, if you have the same exact issue, please post a link to your website and point out where you have this issue, or please post a new topic.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi @csaba

Thanks for reply. The section in question is call for action “DO YOU WANT TO…”, I found a workaround though:
Inside the Call to action widget go to Design and then change Widget tile color.

Hi,

Great! I’m glad it’s resolved! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba