Co-Authors Plus Template Tag

I want to use the plugin co-author plus with Fashionistas, I know I need to change template tags for the plugin work, but I can not find which file in Fashionista theme is the one to change. Can you please help direct me to which file & where in it that is?

Hi cedric,

you can find it at content.php and content-single.php

I’m at a loss now because according co-authors help page, I should see author tag, and I seen none on the pages you suggested. What am I doing wrong?

Hi sorry for the delay, and sorry for the wrong instructions in previous.

have you follows this link to enable the coauthor plugin? you need to add the code at themes > fashionistas > inc > template-tags.php

I still don’t see where the code needs to be changed, i looked through the template-tags.php and I don’t see where the code needs to be changed can you tell me where that is please in what section or line??

ok, open your template-tags.php then change this line:
esc_html( get_the_author() )

to
coauthors_posts_links()

see this screenshot for detail http://prntscr.com/7oxf2a

Thank you! That solved it. I and my staff appreciate your help with this all!

glad to help :slight_smile:

Hello,
I have the same problem. I did what you adviced Awan and it worked but not as expected. After replacement it showed both co-authors in post but also duplicated them, so now below featured image I see “Author1 and Author2”, and again the same information.

Could you help me with this issue?

I’m sorry, now I see that this topis is in “Fashionistas” and my problem concerns “Sydney” template.