Clients logos sizes v2

Hello team,

i used Rocked, and i have a question about the widget Rocked FP: Clients,
i see this topic (Clients logos sizes) but i don’t no what to do exactly.

I want the client logo bigger because if you looking the demo image their are very small. The logos are already all with the same height 200px.

The same block of black but bigger logo inside to resume . Thank you for your help again!

Best regard S.

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to that page?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello there,

Please try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.roll-clients .client-item {
      width: 25%;
    } 

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Roman , Kharisblank,

thank you for your very quick answer , this the demo link.

Kharisblank, I found your topic with this CSS code, the problem is that with this code it “zoom” on the line of the logo and the quality is degraded when the percentage is more, but thank you for your proposal too !

Best regard
S.

Hello,

You can try to install Simple Image Sizes plugin, change rocked-small-thumb size in Dashboard → Settings → Media section, select rocked-small-thumb size in Select which thumbnails you want to rebuild list, click Regenerate Thumbnails button and save your changes.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman

I just installed the plugin by following our advice but it does not work :frowning: , maybe I forgot something .
Would not you rather have a piece of code to enlarge the part where the logo should fit higher , than this that there is currently it might be much simpler for me :innocent:

Thanks again to help me
Best regard
S.

Well, those images are little. You can only “zoom” them with CSS code.

But it’s not an option for you, as far as I can see above. Please try to use that plugin once again, just change Maximum width value from 100 to 200.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Romain,

thanks for your answers, but it does not work, see the image:
I forgot something ? don t no.

best regard
S.

Hello, did you Regenerate Thumbnails after changing that size?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman

actually no it did not work in any case not as I wanted but I found another solution to my problem using the plugin Simple Image Sizes, i created a new line where I inserted what I needed, I then thanks to the Builder recreate a line to insert with the plugin Rocket images and plugin Rocket diaporama the logos I wanted to make appear and scroll;
the only thing that still blocks me now is when mobile version the logos are not centered and I can not find why… if you had an idea for Christmas it would be a nice gift

Again thank you for your service and your speed answer !

Best regard and merry christmas !
S.

Link1
Link2
Link3

version mobile

Hello, try to select Center for Image alignment in settings of those SiteOrigin Image widgets.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

Thank you, really thank you for answering me in the evening! It’s really great of you! All work perfectly!

Topic closed!

Once again thank you and merry Christmas to you! hohoho :slight_smile: :evergreen_tree:

I hope this topic can help someone else too!

Best regard.
S.

You are welcome! Merry Christmas! And a happy New Year :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.