Clickable area in responsive menu

Hey,

My sub menus in responsive can be opened only by clicking on the arrow at the left, there is no effect when you want to click on the text (which is the most logical an natural way you want to access the menu).

Here is a screenshot to explain my issue: in red is the actual area you can open the sub menu, in green the area I wish to be clickable to open the sub menu. The page is embiria.eu/eat.

Capture d’écran 2020-09-13 à 18.22.23

Thanks for your help !

Clément

Hi Clément,

It seems likely you’re using an additioal plugin for that custmized menu. If so, you should contact the plugin author in case there is missing setting in there.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

Thanks for your reply. I don’t think I use any plugin for my menus. I hade “Widgets in Menu for WordPress”, I deactivated it but the issue is still the same. I have Orbit Fox for the menu icons but there are no settings in the plugin.

Clément

Hi,

Thank you for getting back.

Can you take the entire screenshot of your menu settings?

Also, please inform me the step by step to configure that menu and get the same result. So, I can test it on my site.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi,

Here are the screenshots. My back office is in French, sorry about that.

Not sure about your second question, though I clicked on “Créez un nouveau menu” (create a new menu" and affected it to the corresponding language.

Many thanks

Clément

Hi Clément,

Thank you for sharing the screenshot.

We got something different in the menu items. Normally it should look like this.

Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 10.15.59

Can you go to the plugins list under the Dashboard > Plugins and mention the active plugins?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hey,

Here is the list of the plugins. In bold are those that are not activated.

Affiliés
Contact Form 7
Cookie Notice
Easy Google Fonts
FileBird Lite
Head, Footer and Post Injections
Hummingbird
MaxButtons
Newsletter, SMTP, Email marketing and Subscribe forms by Sendinblue
Orbit Fox Companion
Polylang
Popup Maker