Clean up header area or add header

Hi I am trying to make my booking page look tidier. I would ideally like to add a header similar to the front page but if this is not possible it would be great to get rid of the gap between my booking form and the top of the page.

http://worsleycleaning.co.uk/book-now/

Hello there,

I am sorry, there is no way to display the front page slider on a specific page. To remove the excess spaces, please edit that page, and then enable the Front Page template in the Page Attributes options. Though it sounds to be aimed for front page, but it works for any pages. However, it removes the page title. Doesn’t it work for you? Please let me know.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thank you for the fast reply! Is it possible for me to add a separate image at the top of the page similar to this site?

Also, where do you edit to remove excess space? The Front page Attribute has upgraded it a lot!

Jacob

> Is it possible for me to add a separate image at the top of the page similar to this site?

This feature is available on the pro version. To enable it, you need to enable the “Featured header image - Wide” template. Then set a featured image. To remove the excess space on this page template, you should add the following custom CSS code:

.page-template-page_single-header-wide .page-wrap {
  padding-top: 0;
  padding-bottom: 0;
}

.page-template-page_single-header-wide .entry-header {
  display: none;
}

Regards,
Kharis