Child Theme warnings

I am trying to create a Child theme with a Plugin ‘Child Theme Configurator’ to prevent my CSS changes from being lost when the Sydney is updated, my site is www.CecilsHub.com

When I go through the analysis, it gives the following warnings:-

PHP Debug output.

Notice: Constant WP_CRON_LOCK_TIMEOUT already defined in /home1/cecilshu/public_html/wp-config.php on line 91

Notice: Constant AUTOSAVE_INTERVAL already defined in /home1/cecilshu/public_html/wp-config.php on line 92

Notice: Constant WP_POST_REVISIONS already defined in /home1/cecilshu/public_html/wp-config.php on line 93

Notice: Constant EMPTY_TRASH_DAYS already defined in /home1/cecilshu/public_html/wp-config.php on line 94

Please contact this Theme’s author and report the items inside the box above. You may or may not be able to use this Theme as a Child Theme while these conditions exist.

It is possible that this theme has specific requirements to work correctly as a child theme. Please make sure you are using the latest version of this theme and check your theme’s documentation for more information.

Is this OK to proceed, or what else can I do?

Thanks Paul

Hello there,

The debug output indicating that the error isn’t with the theme as wp-config.php file belongs to WordPress’ core files. To verify, you can try creating a child theme with default WordPress themes like Twenty Seventeen enabled.

By the way, we have a basic child theme which you can use as a starter. Check it out and see if it helps.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

I have used the Sydney Child theme, to http://cecilshub.com/ it looks good. I have edited most of it to suit my requirements, with the exception of the footer, where can I remove the info about "Proudly powered by WordPress | Theme: Sydney by aThemes. "

I can’t find it anywhere.

Thanks

Paul

Hello Paul,

Removing footer credits is available in the pro version. It can be managed from Appearance > Customize > Sydney Pro: Extra options > Footer Credits.

56 PM

Maybe you’re interested to upgrade?

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks, Kharis, unfortunately, $ are tight, maybe when my business is up and running?

Regards

Paul

Hello there,

If you’ve subscribed to our news letter, you’ve been notified coming to your inbox that we released 4 fresh demos today:

To celebrate this, we offer 10% off. If you’re interested to get this special price, use SYDNEY10 voucher code at chekout. Note that it’s valid for next 38 hours only.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks, Kharis, where do I subscribe to your newsletter?

Visit our main site at https://athemes.com/; scroll down to the most bottom; at the bottom right, you’ll a newsletter form. Enter your email and subscribe. Thank you for your interest.

Regards,
Kharis