Child theme in Sydney

Hi! I’m using the Sydnet theme to build my website. Until today I was doing a lot of changes in the “custom CSS” area, but I was aware that this is not the correct form if you do a lot of customisation. So I just installed the child theme (downloaded at http://docs.athemes.com/article/232-child-theme-for-sydney). This is the first time I use a child theme so I’m a bit lost.

I previously coppied the code I wrote on the custom CSS, and then pasted it on the css stylesheet of the child theme, but nothing seems to change… I already erased the cookies.

Sorry for my english, I hope you can help!

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Oh of course, I forgot!

Hello, thank you for the link.

Can you please explain what exactly doesn’t work?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you Roman!

Nothing seems to work, it’s like the thing I wrote on the stylesheet aren’t applying.
For example, I have this for the widgets title:

.widget-title {
font-family: ‘Abril Fatface’, serif;
text-transform: none !important;
font-weight: 400 !important;
font-size: 10em;
margin-bottom: 1% !important;
}

And any of that is showing :frowning:

Hello,

I have just checked your website and your child theme stylesheet seems to be loaded. It looks like this issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Ok, thank you so much!

You are welcome!

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hey, just wanted you to know that the problem seems to be solved! I don’t know what happened, I just logged in my site and now the changes on the stylesheet are applying. I don’t know why it didn’t work the other day! Sorry to bother you with that, I’ll have more patience next time haha! :slight_smile: Thanks anyways!

Hello, it could be your browser cache.

Kind Regards, Roman.