Checkout page mis aligned

Hi there,

Please could you look into the tick boxes on my checkout page, as they’re currently all Mis aligned.

Equihire.co.uk

Thanks,
Abi

Hello Abi,

I couldn’t get that misaligned issue because your products require proper date selection. Since I couldn’t select which date could work on some of your products, I couldn’t give you any solution to suggest. I am sorry :frowning: Please refer me to one of your product and point me which date should I select, so I could go to the checkout page and inspect the issue.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi there, if you select any product and any date range the issue should still show- on the checkout page it’s the tick boxes which are misaligned. Please see screen shot - the tick box overlaps the text.

image1.png

Hello there,

Which version of Sydney are you running? Is it the latest?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi there yes it’s the latest.

Thanks,

Abi

Hello Abi,

I checked it once again. Seems likely the below CSS code could fix the issue:

.woocommerce .form-row .woocommerce-form__label-for-checkbox .input-checkbox {
      margin-top: 3px;
      line-height: 1;
    }

.woocommerce .form-row .woocommerce-form__label-for-checkbox > span {
      margin-left: 25px;
    }

Add it to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi there thanks so much that’s worked great!

I’m also wondering if you can help me create on the checkout page, an initial page where email addresses can be signed up/ logged in, which then takes you to a secondary page where you add your address etc?

Thanks,

Abi

Hello Abi,

You’re welcome!

Those two are out of theme support scope. Sydney theme doesn’t have features to manage them. Probably WooCommerce support team might have exact answer to you.

Regards,
Kharis