Changing the width of subtitle for sliders

Hi,

is there a way to change the width of subtitle for slider? I mean, my subtitle text for slide in the front page is quite long for my site (web.axiom.com.tr) . I would like to change width so that subtitle wont be from edge to edge, there should be some equally spaced blank area from the edges and subtitle text should be centered.

another thing is how can I decrease the space between the logo and first header text on pages. Here again my page, http://web.axiom.com.tr/axiom/ , I’d like to shorten the space between my logo and Axiom text header.

thanks

ps: I am a newbie, pls think of me knowing nothing about wp before.

Hello Hgungormus,

1. Please try to use the following CSS code to add 15% of padding from both sides of subtitle.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

.text-slider p.subtitle {
    padding-left: 15% !important;
    padding-right: 15% !important;
}
  1. Please go to your WordPress Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → General → and decrease top padding.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

thanks. worked nicely.

You are welcome Hgungormus,

And have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.