Changing the Widgets category for tags

Hi,

I’d like to know if it’s possible to change some widgets existents that show the lastest posts with a especific category. I want to show posts with a especific tag, but I don’t know how.

Somebody can help me?

Hello there,

I am sorry there’s no option to choose a category at the moment. The purpose of latest posts is displaying all last posts without any category filter. However if you want this to be added in the next update, please write it in the Feature Requests channel.

Regards,
Kharis

I’m making my website and I organizes my site in category for topics (movies, TV or books), and the tags are for other things (actors, actress, series of movies, book series, famous persons…). I want to make a special page with text about something, exemple: about Gal Gadot, there’s a text about her, pictures, and bellow the posts related. But once it’s a tag “Gal Gadot” I can’t filter the related posts, because I didn’t found a widget for that.

Could you help me?

Hello there,

You could use page builder to compose the content of the page. And put a posts widget (link Flexible Posts) underneath it. Select desired posts you would like to display.

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like