Changing the Widgets and Footer Fonts

Hi,

After reading multiple posts in here about changing fonts I installed the Google Easy Fonts plugin and it worked pretty well. I would like to change the main menu, widgets and footer’s fonts since none of the options seem to have an effect on them. After reading another post I got the idea of selectors in order to change specific elements. So, do I need an specific selector to change them?

Here’s my site: accionsf.org As you can see I changed the site’s tittle, description and paragraph font but the paragraph option doesn’t seem to change the text in the services, data and quote widgets.

Thank you

Hi,

I just checking your site, and I think you already find all of the selector which you want to change the font?

Well, not exactly. I was able to change the font of the body through the theme’s stock tool but I didn’t really liked the options that it offered, and now I can’t even change it, it doesn’t respond anymore. Thanks to the Easy Google plugin I was able to change the body font on regular text but the text and numbers in widgets remain unchanged by this. I would appreciate it if you could share with me a list of the different selectors for the text elements of the theme.

Thank you

PS. I could never get the Moesia fonts extension to work so I don’t know if this would be a better option.

Okay, here is the selector:
.site-title
.site-description
.main-navigation li
.widget-title
.site-footer

Hi,

Thank you very much for your response. I am still having some trouble with some text so I would like to know how to make the site respond to the changes made through the Google fonts Moesia extension or the easy fonts plugin. The problem is that some elements don’t react to changes in either of these. Why is this?

To better understand what I am talking about you can go to my website and see that under “NOSOTROS” the text uses the desired serif font whereas under “DATOS PREOCUPANTES” or “COMO BIEN SE DIJO” a sans-serif font remains in place, font that I have not been able to change for a long time.

Thanks!

Please try this selector for “DATOS PREOCUPANTES” .facts-area
and for “COMO BIEN SE DIJO” blockquote cite

Awesome, thank you very much for your support! I only have a couple more questions:

1. Is there any way to change the alignment at “Siguenos” at the bottom, as well as the social media icons, to the right?
  2. How can I change the font of the contact portion under “Escribenos” at the bottom?
  3. Is it possible to change the color of the send button of the contact form?
  4. How can I custom color a button?

Again, thank you very much for the support.

Okay, you need to apply this css code for the 1st question:

aside#nav_menu-4 {
    text-align: right;
}

then, here is the selector for the 2nd question:
.footer-widget-area .contact-address span .footer-widget-area .contact-phone span .footer-widget-area .contact-email span

and here is for no.3-4:

#wpcf7-f12-p163-o2 input[type="submit"] {
    background-color: #333;
    box-shadow: 0 5px 0 #666;
    color: white;
}

for the css code above, you can apply it using custom css plugin