Changing the text color/size of the contact info widget

Hey. How can I address the contact info widget to change the color/size of the text (title, address, phone number, email)? Thanks a lot.

Hello DBL,

Can you please provide a link to your website and specify the widget?

Kind Regards, Roman.

The contact info widget is placed in footer 1. I would like to change the text colors and maybe the text size. I also would like to reduce the height/size of the footer.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Hello DBL,

Please try to use the following CSS code in order to change widget title and text color.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

#sidebar-footer .widget .widget-title,
#sidebar-footer .widget .contact-info,
#sidebar-footer .widget .contact-info a {
    color: gray;
}

Which font size you want to change, title or text?

Please create a new topic for your footer height issue in order to make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hey Roman,

the CSS works perfectly, thanks for that. I would also like to change the size of the title.

For the other issue I already have created a topic: https://athemes.com/forums/topic/reducing-the-size-of-the-footer/

Best Regards, DBL

Just found out how to change the size of the title.

Hello DBL, great, you are welcome!

Please try to use the following CSS code to reduce the footer height.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

#sidebar-footer {
    padding: 0;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman. Thanks for the code. I guess, that is now the lowest possible size for the footer?

Please try to add this CSS code to make it even less:

#sidebar-footer .widget {
    margin: 0;
}

#colophon > .site-info {
    padding: 0;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Doesn’t work. But I think, it’s okay how it is now. Thanks, Roman.

DBL, I tried it on your website with browser tools and it worked.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Now it works here, too. Thanks.

You are welcome DBL.

Kind Regards, Roman.