Changing the main text on the home page

How do I change the text on the homepage that reads “I’m a” to “I’m an?” Is it possible to have “a” when I need it and “an” when I need it?

For example: I’m an artist; I’m a designer. If it is not possible to add the “n” when needed to make it grammatically correct, how would I drop the “a” altogether but add it to the changing text?

“My name is Joe
I’m” (changing text here)

Thanks

Hello,

I don’t think that there is an easy way to do it, unfortunately.

I suggest you to use “I am” instead, it might be optimal solution.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman and anyone else who can help,

“I’m” or “I am” doesn’t make a difference to me. I need to take the “a” out after “I’m.” I cannot find a way to edit that text.

“My name is Joe. I’m a” This is the text I need to edit.

Thanks

PS I found a plugin called string-locator. I found the code and changed it but the changes are not showing up once I look at the site. This is driving me crazy! I’m still stuck with the same unedited phrase. “I’m a”

Hello,

You should edit Hero title in Customize → Header → Header text section.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Roman,
Thank you for taking the time to respond. At the risk of sounding rude, can you please let someone else respond. You are not answering my question and I am only getting frustrated. So again, will anybody other than Roman respond???

I need to remove the word “a” on the first page that now reads “My name is Joe. I’m a” That last “a” is what I want to take out. It is not in Customize-header-header text. That is where you change the name Joe to whatever name you want. I need to take out the “a” after I’m.

If you do not have an answer to this question please, please, please DO NOT RESPOND!!!

I wouldn’t say that it’s not rude, but I’ll answer because I do have answer.

Go to the section that I mentioned above and check Hero title input field that I mentioned above as well. This should be there by default:

My name is Joe<span class="color-primary">.</span><br> I'm a

Just remove the last “a” and save your changes.