Changing the font size in the Rocked Template

I built my site using the Rocked template. I want to make the font on the home page larger but when I change the size in the appearance section the font size does not change. The body content size does but not the site title or site description. Is there another way to do this?
Is this a bug in the theme?

Hello there,

I made font size changes on my test site running on Rocked theme. And I didn’t find any issue with it. The font size options for site title and description do work well to me.

Probably your site has active caching that forces web browser to load cached version of your site. If so, try flushing it whenever new changes or additions applied.

Regards,
Kharis

That’s not it. One of the support people at word press went into the template too and could not adjust the font either. They also suggested this might be a bug in the template.

Who supports this template?

Hello there,

You still be able to manage the font size on site title and description with this simple CSS code:

.site-title {
      font-size: 20px;
    }

.site-description {
      font-size: 16px;
    }

Add it to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

So you’re saying this theme has a bug that cant be fixed. Take the template out of WP if it can not be supported.

As far I rememebred, I didn’t say like so. Any link to my thread you could share here?

Let me know if there’s anything I can help you with.

Regards,
Kharis