Changing the Font of the Mobile Menu

Hi Guys, first of all thank you for the fantastic support for this theme. It is greatly appreciated.

I have hard coded the font for my website into the css as follows:

p {
    font-family: Univers_Light;
}

/* Heading font */
h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, #mainnav ul li a, .portfolio-info, .roll-testimonials .name, .roll-team .team-content .name, .roll-team .team-item .team-pop .name, .roll-tabs .menu-tab li a, .roll-testimonials .name, .roll-project .project-filter li a, .roll-button, .roll-counter .name-count, .roll-counter .numb-count button, input[type="button"], input[type="reset"], input[type="submit"]{
  font-family: "Univers_Light";
	font-weight: ;
}

And everything works extremely well except for one thing.

I cant get the mobile menu (the drop down menu that opens when you are using a mobile device) to change the font too. I have tried different things, but i cant figure out how to tell the submenu to change its font too.

I would love to get an answer soon :slight_smile:

Thank you so much,
Phil

Hello Phil,

Please provide a link to your website and specify the font that you want to use for your mobile menu items.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman, thank you for getting back to me.

The Link to the Website is: www.lorettas-hannover.de

I would like the same font “Univers_Light” which is used in the main menu and on the body of the website to be displayed in the mobile drop down menu.

Kindly,
Phil

Hello Phil,

Please try to add #mainnav-mobi ul li a to the selectors of the second code snippet that you mentioned above.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Works like a charm, thank you so much! Great support :slight_smile:

You are welcome Phil!

By the way, it would be nice if you leave your feedback for Sydney theme on WordPress.org, here is a quick link :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Ok, thank you Roman!