Changing the color of home page section

Hello,

In the home of page of my site www.pixelbox.in
I just want to change the background color of “Facts”.
I prefer to select a color swatch of any paint programme and then would like to enter
a color code rather than Orange, Black and so on ?
Can you please guide me on the code that is to be entered in the Custome CSS plugin that I use ?

Hello @pixelboxstudio,

Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots in order to illustrate what exactly background color you want to change?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online screenshot services.

Kind Regards, Roman.

In the home page section of www.pixelbox.in there’s “Service” widget section just below the Vimeo video and background is white. Below the “Service” widget there’s “Fact” section.
BG of “Fact” is black. How can I enter a new color there ?

Here’s screen shot at https://www.dropbox.com/s/04r4wqffhgxyni2/Screen%20Shot%202016-11-09%20at%2010.54.45%20pm.png?dl=0

In Fact section there’s Happy Clients Wordwide , Videos Delivered, etc…At this section I want to enter a different color. Please suggest how ?

Okay @pixelboxstudio,

You can change background color in row options when editing the page: edit the home page → hover over wrench icon of a row → click Edit Row → click Design on the right side → change Background Color → click Done → click Update.

However, you should remove this custom CSS rule first:

#pg-27-3 div,
#pg-27-4 div,
#pg-27-5 div {
    background: black !important;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

It’s working. Thank You !

You are welcome @pixelboxstudio,

It is great that it’s working!

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.