Changing size of header image

Hi, is there a way to make the header image responsive? I’d like the image to always show the full image no matter the browser size. I’ve also noticed that when i change the size of the page, the homepage h1 goes over the nav. That might need to be a new topic tho. It’s likely my error…

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. I am happy to help with your queries.

Can you share a link to your website, so I can take a look into it per your current header setup, and will be able to suggest the best possible solution?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thank you and of course it’s staging.wonnitamac.com

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the link.

As checked, your header image is responsive already. Perhaps you want to enable full screen slider image instead? You may want to try going to Customize > Header area > Header Slider > scroll down to find the Slider mobile behavior option. And enable Full screen.

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

#mainnav-mobi {
      z-index: 999999;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thank-you! I’m sorry, I must not have correctly stated my problem, it’s the “become the best you” that moves up when shortening the height of the page.

Thanks!

Hi,

No problem. Yes, we could do that. Can you provide a fixed pixel value you want?

Adding, refer to this JavaScript code solution, that might be what you’re looking for.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support