Changing Menu Tabs To Lower Case

Hi All,
I’m wondering if anyone knows if the menu tabs can be customized to lower case. I’ve tried several different approaches and nothing seems to work. Any ideas? Tx!

Hi again,

Yes, this can be done with css code below:

.main-navigation li a {
    text-transform: initial;
}

You can apply the code from Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS field.

All the Best!

Hi there,
Again thanks for the quick response. Really kind of you. The code you provided got me 90% of the way there. Unfortunately, the home tab has sentence capping and looks like this “Home”. Any ideas?

Also, since you are clearly a genius at this stuff. Do you have any idea how to bump up the size of the tabs? They are pretty small and it would be great to get them bigger. Really appreciate all your help and thanks in advance for your guidance.

Best,
t.

Hi again!
Whoops. Looks like I spoke too soon. The new code seemed to have broken the content in the individual pages so I’m forced to go back to the full caps. Any ideas? I’m not a programmer by any stretch, but desperately wish I was.

Best,
t.

Hello,

Code can only alter menu items since it is using menu class, so if there is something broken please share a link and explain what it is.

Regarding all lower case letters in the menu you can set text transform to lowercase like this:

.main-navigation li a {
    text-transform: lowercase;
}

Bests!

Hi there,
Thanks so much! It worked. Yippee! You are awesome. Thanks for all your guidance. Really appreciate it. You for president of the world…or wordpress.

Best,
t.