Changing line color in employee section and changing number of footer widgets

1. is there an opportunity to change the color of lines in the employee section? The on below the job description and above the social media icons?

2. I would like to reduce the widgets in the footer to just two with the same width. Is this possible?

Thanks a lot!

Yeap:

.employee-desc {
    border-top-color: #333;
    border-bottom-color: #333;
}
.sidebar-column:last-of-type {
    display: none;
}
.sidebar-column {
    width: 50%;
}

Hi,

1. Yes its possible please make this changes to change line colors
.employee-desc {
  margin-bottom: 15px;
  padding: 10px 0;
  border-top: 1px solid #ebebeb;
  border-bottom: 1px solid #ebebeb;
}

border-top: 1px solid #ebebeb; is top line

border-bottom: 1px solid #ebebeb; is bottom line

You need to change color code (#ebebeb in this case) as you desire. You can find color codes from here or use google.

after change the color codes please use this plugin to save changes

Thank you guys! The color change worked.

Unfortunately the code

.sidebar-column:last-of-type {
display: none;
}
.sidebar-column {
width: 50%;
}

just reduces the widget size in the footer to 50%. One widget shows up on the left half and the rest is blank. Adding a second widget to section A makes them disappear completely and section B or C it doesn’t show up either. I would appreciate some more help. Thanks a lot!

You need to add your widgets in sections A and B to show them 50%/50%. You can ignore C.

I’ sorry but it still doesn’t show two widgets. Here is what it does:

• when I add a widget to Footer A it doesn’t show up at all
  • adding a widget to Footer B result in showing Footer A 50% of the whole footer but without footer B (see image below)

Do you have a fix? Thank you!

Any final idea on this? It’s the final adjustment I have to do on the website before I’m done and it’s going live.

Thanks in advance!

Sorry, looks like this topic felt through the cracks. Can you post a link to your site? Or even better send me an admin account to vlad[at]athemes.com?

After I added a third widget to Footer C it now shows the two widgets of Footer A and B the way I want it.

Finally a big THANK YOU for your amazing support!

Here is the link to the website:

http://www.therideofyourlife.de/

Yeah, my mistake. I told you to ignore the C area but you actually had to add a widget there in order for the code to hide it instead of B. Sorry.
Lovely site. That zebra effect is really cool.