Changing Fonts

Good day,
Please I want to change individual fonts attributes on my page here but I am having serious headache doing so. I want different fonts attributes like type, sizes and style for each container but trying that from the customizer is changing all and not even targeting the containers i want to change.

Please help.

Thanks in advance

Hi David,

Can you please be more specific? which area that you want to change the fonts?

Thanks for your response.
I want to target virtually the whole page individual starting from the services headings down to the content then the container holder “do you want to” as well as the content giving them different font weights, down to who we are, the scaling area, the career area, clients and latest news. I want to be able to control the heading and contents separately.

In a previous hello, I was able to target the .services h3 class but I’m having issues identifying the classes which is my big problem. If I can probably identify the classes easily, I know the CSS code to use.

Thanks so very much

Okay lets try with this css code below:

• Widget title:
h3.widget-title, h3.title, h4.entry-title {
    font-size: 28px !important;
}
  • widget content:
.so-panel .content h3, .so-panel h4 {
    font-size: 20px !important;
}

.so-panel .content, .so-panel .content p, .so-panel p, .roll-list li, .roll-progress, .entry-summary {
    font-size: 14px !important;
}

• widget button:
a.roll-button {
    font-size: 14px !important;
}

you can use simple custom css plugin to put the code in above.

Thanks for always responding. I was able to use the developer tool in my Firefox to identify the classes to target and that worked just fine but I will still go through the codes and use it. Thanks

Great! Feel free to ask if you need help.

Best regards,
Awan