Changing font size title Services, title blogpost and call to action button

Hi,

I would like to change the font size of the titles of my services since the font size is now smaller than the body. I tried this code:

#primary {
font-size: 28px !important;
}

in the Simple Custom CSS plugin but this only made the font size of the body bigger. Which code can I use?

I have the same problem with the title of my blogpost (in red) and the font size of the call to action button and the title below ‘Interested?’.

My website is: http://www.languageinnovationcampus.com/

Any help is much appreciated!

Cheers, Lotte

Hi,

You can make the services title’s font larger with this Custom CSS:

.roll-icon-box .content h3 {
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also use this plugin to add the CSS to it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/ so you will not loose the changes on theme updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Great, thanks Csaba, it worked!!

Could you maybe also help me with a code to change the font size of the title of my blogpost (in red ‘Best free resources to start learning Japanese’) and the font size of the call to action button and it’s title (‘Get a free consultation’ and ‘Contact us’) below ‘Interested?’.

Thanks again!

Hi,

You can change the blog post title with this Custom CSS:

.blog-post h4 a {

font-size: 20px !important;
}

You can change the call to action title and button font-size with this Custom CSS:

.roll-promobox .title {
}

.promo-controls a {
    font-size: 18px !important;
}

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi @Csaba, I’m trying to search for a solution on the line height and paragraph spacing issue I’ve been dealing with…On my pages (www.spiritusadvising.com) the line spacing is so bunched together it’s really hard to read. I’ve tried to add your custom CSS, but that looks like it only changes my blog posts.

Any help would be huge…I’m finding this all very frustrating.

Thanks, in advance.
Kevin

Hi,

I see you have added 60px line height to the paragraphs, that way your line-height will be huge, that’s what you wanted to achieve, or you still have issues with line-heights, if you have line-height issues, please clarify / point out exactly where you have the issue, so I can check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thanks Csaba, it worked out great!

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba