Changing font family in employee/testimonials widgets

Hello!

I have a following problem: names of the employees in employee widget and name and occupation in testimonials widget are in different font than anywhere else on the site. I found no way to change it using personalisation window, Google fonts plug-in also didn’t work. On the top of that, that default font has issues with latin extended typeset: letters native to my language stick out like a sore thumb. Is there any way to change it to my chosen font? Or at least make it work with latin extended typeset?
I would be very thankful for your reply!

Here’s the link to my website: http://econlp.home.pl/autoinstalator/wordpress1/

Sincerely,
Agnieszka

Hello there,

Please go to the font settings of the customizer, then make sure you specify the font family looks like the following:

'Bree Serif', serif

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you very much! That indeed did help!

I have got to admit I feel a bit silly now. I wish I knew why omitting ‘font-family:’ would make such a big difference.

Sincerely,
Agnieszka

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me. Glad to know that the issue resolved. Please let us know if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

If you don’t mind, could you please rate our Sydney theme here? We would highly appreciate it if you do so.

Thank you for creating with our theme.

Regards,
Kharis