Changing Employee Icons

Hello,
I’ve probably spent a day trying to figure this out and looking at other threads on here and I can’t seem to figure it out.

I want to change the facebook icon under the employees carousel to a “react” icon. I’ve tried adding the code below to the Appearance > Customize > Additional Css area, but all that happens is the Facebook icon turns into a square. Is there anywhere that I need to define the Font Awesome icons?

.team-social .fa-facebook:before {
    font-family: "Font Awesome 5 Free";
    content: '\f41b';
}

Hello,

Sydney theme still includes Font Awesome 4.7.0, so I don’t think that there is an easy way to achieve that. Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,
My social icons in the employee carousel have turned to square although I haven’t changed anything and I’ve downloaded the demo in one click.
Same thing happened with the social icon section at the bottom of the page but I just clicked on the icon in elementor and that was solved. But it doesn’t work with the employee carousel. Can you please help?
Thanks

Hello,

I would be glad to help you, but please create a new topic (with a link to your website) for your issue to keep the forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support