Changed name of Homepage and widgest disappeared

Hi,

I tried to change the name of the page Homepage, but when I did all the widgets on my homepage like Services, Projects, and About Us disappeared and I had to revert to a previously saved version. Any idea why this would happen? I’d like to change the name so something more descriptive shows in the browser tab.

I also tested the homepage in the Facebook Debugger and the word Homepage in front of the site name seems unnecessary (see screenshot below). Any suggestions to fix this?
Thanks.

Never mind. I just disabled the Yoast SEO plugin and “Homepage” is now gone from the browser tab and FB debugger. Without Yoast I may have to add meta tags like description to the header manually, but that’s okay.

Hello @streetcore,

It’s great that you resolved your issue.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi, I know it was a long time ago but I’m desperate! The same thing happened to me and I don’t see any way to restore to the previosu version (I hadn’t donea backup yet). thanks!

Hello @adem7,

Please create a new topic for your issue to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you. I’ll close this topic to avoid confusion, hope for your understanding.

Kind Regards, Roman.