Change widgetized page similar to Full Width

I have a very vivid and colorful background. The widgetized page does full width, but I wanted full width like the “full width” template. This will allow for the background to be seen without distracting from the words on the front page. I would use the full width page template, but I cannot use the menu to link to the sections. Is there a way to change the widgetize page or change the full width template to accept section id’s that is connected to the menu?

Hello @terry212,

I’m not sure what is your issue, can you please provide some explanatory screenshots with a link to your website?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online screenshot services.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman!
I kind of fixed that issue. I just did not want the widgetized template to be stretched fully out but to leave space for the background image to show. My new issue is that when I use the menu anchor, it scrolls down to much to the section that the stick menu is on top of some of the text of that section. Is there any way I can change how far is scrolls down? I did not want to do any padding because that was going too much white space.

Using the full-width template by the way

Okay @terry212,

Can you please provide a link to your website in order to let me inspect your anchor links?

Kind Regards, Roman.

The link to my website is:

https://belhji.amerplusjmi.com/

Thanks Roman

Hello @terry212,

Please try to use the following CSS code in order to resolve your anchor links scroll issue.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

#about,
#team,
#support,
#partners {
    padding-top: 180px;
    margin-top: -180px;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks! That worked perfectly

You are welcome @terry212! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

@Roman

I have one last question, Is the theme “Intro” still supported by Athemes? I can’t seem to get the portfolio widget to work properly using that theme for a different website.

Thanks in advance!

Hello @terry212,

Can you please create a new topic for this question on Intro forum?

Here is the link to Intro forum:
https://athemes.com/forums/forum/intro/

Kind Regards, Roman.