Change the colors of the "small mobile menu"

Hello, I have one last request, I hope, about the colors of the menus. Where can I change the colors of the “small mobile menu” for small screen? The black and dark blue used, are not visible enough. I wish to have the same nailers as the “big menu”. Thank you . Cordially . C. Sebert
jcleretpainting.free.fr

Hello,

Did you try to do it in Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → Colors → Header section?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello, I’m talking about the reduced menu for small screen. The section you designate does not focus on this menu. So my question always arises and concerns the small reduced menu for small screen. Thank you for your answer. Best regards .C. Sebert
jcleretpainting.free.fr …menu for small screen

Hello,

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

#masthead #mainnav-mobi ul > li > a {
    color: black;
}

#masthead #mainnav-mobi {
    background-color: green;
}

#masthead .btn-submenu::before {
    color: yellow;
}

#masthead #mainnav-mobi ul.sub-menu {
    background-color: red;
}

You can use color codes instead of color names. You can use a color picker to find the right color code, for example this color picker:
https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp

Kind Regards, Roman.

Sorry to piggyback on this thread, but Search is what brought me here.

I am having the same trouble with the Talon theme. The sidebar menu for mobile has black header color. I’ve tried using the CSS in this thread (and several others), but nothing appears to work. The CSS was inserted into Appearance>Customize>Additional CSS, and saved/published. Nothing appears to have changed on either web browser (window shrunk to mobile size) or on my Android phone.

Thanks for your wonderful theme and support :slight_smile:

Configuration: WordPress 4.7.2 running Talon theme.

The arrow points to my problem area.

Hello weitau,
Did you try this?

.mobile-branding {    
      background: #2e3142 !important;
}

@shojibkhan Thanks, I just tried it. I still have black background.

In the meantime, I replaced the image transparency with a white background in the logo.

Oops, it should have worked. If you are willing to pay me some bucks. I will look into the dashboard and fix the issue. :slight_smile:
Let me know if you are interested.

Hello @weitau,

Please create a new topic for your question in order to make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.