Change text content in section title

Hi all,

Firstly thank you for the theme!

Quick question, is it possible to change the actual text displayed in the title of each section? I’m
Trying to change’our services’ to ‘what we do’ (for example) or ‘latest news’ to ‘top stories’ but if I change it in the Title section of the widget in builder mode, it just crashes the site and removes all widgets just leaving the welcome area?

Thanks in advance

S

Hi, yes it is possible, it is working out of the box - see image.

So, something else is wrong, maybe installation, maybe you changed something, can you post your page link for us to check?

Best regards

Hi dimikjones,

Thanks for your reply - I can change the title as you show in the image, but once I click ‘update’, all sections/widgets disappear when I view the live website…

here’s the link: www.origamiglobe.com

S

In your WP installation folder open wp-config.php and change
define('WP_DEBUG', false);
to
define('WP_DEBUG', true);

then try changing titles again and see if WP is generating some error on backend or frontend.

Best regards

Sorry I’m a complete noob when it comes to the coding. I checked file manager on my server and opened up wp-config.php but couldn’t find that specific line in order to change it? Should I be looking somewhere else?

That is the right place wp-config.php. Please check again it should be declared by default as define('WP_DEBUG', false);

If it is not add it after some other define() constant like I mentioned above.

Awesome that has fixed it! Thank you so much for all your help.

I really really appreciate it - keep up the great work and thanks again for the theme!

S