Change text color of current page & hover in Main Menu

Hi,
In the Fashionistas theme, when I hover over a page or category on the Main Menu, or when I am currently viewing one of the pages listed, the text of the page/category name on the menu is blue as standard. I am wishing to change it to black instead please.

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, so I can give you a working solution.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

You can change the current menu item’s and hover color to black with this Custom CSS:

#main-navigation li a:hover, #main-navigation li.sfHover > a, #main-navigation li.current_page_item > a, #main-navigation li.current-menu-item > a, #main-navigation li.current-menu-parent > a, #main-navigation li.current-page-parent > a, #main-navigation li.current-page-ancestor > a, #main-navigation li.current_page_ancestor > a {
    color: black !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Worked perfectly, thank you!

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba