Change Testimonials reviews into slide view

Hi,

Is it possible that i can change the reviews in testimonial section into slide view. If no then what other testimonials i can use to make it work.

Could anyone help me with this please. Thanks

Hello there,

Unfortunately there is no such that option yet. Sorry :frowning:

However, since we can compose the page content with page builder, it allows flexibility to insert any kin of widget. Thus you can use the Testimonial Slider plugin, or Testimonials Widget.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,

Thanks for you support Kharis, I will try that plugin.

Kind Regards
Taimoor

My pleasure. Please let us know in a new topic if you need anything else.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Sorry for the late reply as i started working on Tesimonial today. By using Testimonial Slider, I have created two sliders (1. FB and 2. Google). If you see my front page http://www.genxsolutions.co.uk/home/ , my sliders are not showing in one line.

I am using SiteOrigin editor plugin in page builder and pasted short codes of both sliders.

Also i need to put facebook icon (as heading) on facebook slides and google icon (as heading) on google slides.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for the delay.

Try to recompose your testimonial section by using the Layout Builder widget, then insert two rows inside it. The First row is for the title. The second one is for the content.

Split your second row becomes two columns, and then separate your sliders.

You can use either Text or SiteOrigin Editor widget to insert HTML code for social icons, and put them before the widgets where you put your sliders.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,

Thanks for the reply Kharis. You are always very helpful.

Now i have followed the steps you mentioned and almost made it like i wanted. If you look at my page now, there is too much space between title and testimonials. How can i decrease that?

Regards

I aslo need some padding between facebook image and testimonial content (same for google side).

Thanks

To reduce the space, apply the below CSS code into your site additional CSS option under Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.

#panel-2040-3-0-0{
  padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

> I aslo need some padding between facebook image and testimonial content (same for google side)

I couldn’t get it clearly, sorry :frowning: Please take a screenshot illustrating it. For its image file, share it on free file hosting service like Google Drive, Dropbox, or cloudup.com, and share its public link here.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,

It worked. Thanks. I will post a new question for other query. That is a separate topic.

Thank you very much.