Change Submenu text colors

I’ve recently added a submenu, but I can’t seem to get the text colors right. On the main menu, the text is showing white on white. On the float menu, the hover option is blue on blue. Any ideas on how to change these text colors?

www.theatlaspoint.com

Hello,

On the main menu, the text is showing white on white.

You can try to remove the following CSS code (line 89-92) and change Sub-menu items color in the Customize → Colors → Header section.

#mainnav ul li.menu-item a{
    color: #ffffff;
    font-size: 18px;
}

On the float menu, the hover option is blue on blue.

Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

By the way, you can add this CSS code to make your mobile submenu arrow visible:

.btn-submenu::before {
    color: #213f68;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thanks for the CSS to make the mobile button visible! Didn’t even notice that.

Regarding the submenu colors, removing the suggested lines and updating via the Customize screen didn’t seem to work. It’s odd, because it looks correct in the live preview in the Customize screens though. I’ve attached screenshots of what I’m seeing even after I’ve cleared cache and refreshed.

Hello,

It looks like you are using Endurance Page Cache (it’s a Bluehost caching plugin, here is its GitHub page), did you try to clear or deactivate it completely? By the way, WordPress now has its own Additional CSS feature in Customizer, so there is no need of using a separate plugin. Also, I tried to disable that CSS rule using browser tools and it helped.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support