Change Project page template

Hi,
Thank you so much for making an awesome template available for free! You guys rock.
I’m new to wordpress so forgive me if my question is for dumb dumbs.
My site will be very project heavy but the project pages look just like a blog posts. Is there a way to change that but maintain the other functions (category chooser etc)? want to get rid of the right column and I need to add a slider for all the project images, etc.

Also, is there a way to show all 30+ employees on a single page, again using the template. I probably could just create my own page but if there’s an easy way to adapt the template, that would be much cooler.

You guys are AWESOME.

Thank you very much but I believe I found the answer to my question in the “Blog Options” controls with regard to Project pages.

It would still be nice to have more then 8 employees on a single page if you could point me in that direction.

THANKS!

Hello there,

> It would still be nice to have more then 8 employees on a single page if you could point me in that direction.

I assumed that you are talking about employees archive page (yoursite.com/employess) which its posts number follows the value has been set in the “Blog pages show at most” (Dashboard > Settings > Reading) by default. However, you still have a chance to specify custom posts number of employee by adding the following function into the child theme’s functions.php file or you can use the Functionality plugin.

function sydney_child_change_employees_number_posts($query){

if ( is_post_type_archive('employees') && $query->is_main_query() ) {
    $query->set( 'posts_per_page', -1 );
  }

}
add_action('pre_get_posts','sydney_child_change_employees_number_posts');

Regards,
Kharis