Change Paragraph Height

As you can see, the distance from the text right before a h2 or h3 is too small.
Now, I dont want to set a manual paragraph in front of every heading, as in the future editors might forget that and genuinely, a paragraph is an instrument to structure a text and not to influence its optical design.

How can I increase the height in front of headings?

Thanks in advance

Hello @jurikles,

Can you please provide a link to your website and some explanatory screenshots of what exactly you want to achieve?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

thanks for your quick answer. As you can see here, I used a “fake” paragraph to increase the distance from the paragraph to the H2:

If I dont do this, it looks like this:

I want the distance between paragraph and header to be as in example 1, but without the need to insert a manual paragraph (pressing enter).

Sorry its hard for me to explain, hope that clears it up.

Thanks!

Oh, the URL is schwesternhaus.de

Hello @jurikles, thank you for the screenshots and link. Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up).

.entry-content h1,
.entry-content h2,
.entry-content h3,
.entry-content h4,
.entry-content h5,
.entry-content h6 {
    margin-top: 50px;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you Roman, your support is invaluable to me!

You are welcome @jurikles! And have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.