Change page templete fo projects

Hi

I have added projects but when we click on a project its open in a new page . I would like to change the style of the page. I need this in front page style. Not comments , achieve and categories are required to be display on right side of the page. Just simple page with the text I needed.

kindly advise

Hello there,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Remove sidebar area

Try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin.

.single-projects #secondary{
  display: none;
  visibility: hidden;
}

.single-projects #primary{
  width: 100%;
}

Disable comment form

1. Edit your project
  2. Uncheck the option that says “Allow comments.” in the “Discussion” box. If this box isn’t visible by default, expand the “Screen Options” panel at the top right of the screen, then enable “Discussion”
  3. Update

I hope this reply helps.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you very much. Its has been working fine. However, I would like to add CONTACT Form in the left of this page . Could you please advise

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me.

> However, I would like to add CONTACT Form in the left of this page . Could you please advise

You could add a contact form using Contact Form 7 plugin. You would need to insert the CF7 shortcode on each project manually. Edit your project, then insert the shortcode in the content editor box.

To position your contact form in the left side of the page, try to apply the following CSS code.

@media only screen and (min-width:1025px){

.single-projects .entry-thumb,
  .single-projects .entry-header,
  .single-projects .entry-content{
    max-width: 50%;
  }

.single-projects .entry-thumb,
  .single-projects .entry-header{
    margin-left: 50%;
  }  

.single-projects .entry-content{
    position: absolute;    
    left: 0;
    top: 0;
  }  

}

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you for your reply.

Yes I would like to add Contact Us ! (Form 7) as you mentioned. thank you very much or your code, however I am not able to find content editor box to insert short code. Also where I will add the email address to receive messages from this contact us form.

Also, would like to change the default page for services, employee and clients. thanks

Hello there,

> … however I am not able to find content editor box to insert short code

Please see this screenshot http://awesomescreenshot.com/0395ksdb99

> … Also where I will add the email address to receive messages from this contact us form.

You should be able to find it here http://contactform7.com/docs/

> … Also, would like to change the default page for services, employee and clients. thanks

If it’s a complex customization, you should consider to hire a freelancer at Codeable or other services. Our support service is limited for that.

Regards,
Kharis