Change of font type does not affect submenu

Hello Everybody,
I changes the font type for the text body and for the menu with https://fonts.google.com
Everything worked out well.
Unfortunately this change did not affect the font type of the submenu. It looks likes this:

What did I miss? Can anybody help, please?
cheers Karsten

Hi,

Can you share your site URL here?

Regards

Hi Awan,
thanks for answering.
Unfortunately I can not share the server so far, because the website is not online yet. It runs on lokal Synology server so far and will be transfered to a webhoster afterwards when its ready. But may be you can assist me where I have to look on to fix that problem?
regards Karsten

… does really nobody have an idea where the code should be modified?
kind regrads Karsten

Hi Karsten, I am sorry for the late reply.
I need to investigate your site directly to know what causes the issue to happen. So, it’s better if you make your website online :slight_smile:

Regards

Dear Awan, thanks for your offer. I will come back on that when the website in online. That will take about one or two more weeks as I would like to put at least a minimum of content on it.
regards Karsten

Dear Awan,
my website is online now. Please see: petrolblueocean.org
When you click on any menu which has submenues you will realize that the font of the submenu items is different. Could you (or anybody else) please help now?
with kind regards
Karsten

Hi Karsten,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

#mainnav ul.menu ul.sub-menu a {
      font-family: Play !important;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Dear Kharis,

perfect! It works!
Thanks a lot!

with kind regards
Karsten

1 Like

You’re welcome Karsten!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis